10 random things about me… because some jerk (or jerkette browbeat me into it):
1. I’m a hugger, but I rarely initiate a hug.
2. People either like me or hate me, but the ones that hate me usually do so because of my reaction to something they said or did.
3. If someone doesn’t like me, I won’t lose a minute of sleep over it, life’s too short.
4. Most of the jokes I know are ones I probably can’t actually tell anyone…
5. I’d rather help build up someones ego than help prop up an ego that’s already overgrown.
6. It’s easier for me to find something I like about someone than something I dislike.
7. Will Rogers never met a man (person) he didn’t like, I’ve found them, but never really found someone worth the trouble of actually hating, not worth my time.
8. If I’m looking at you, odds are I’m thinking of the bests ways to take your picture. If I’m looking at you and smiling, I’ve figured it out.
9. Most people that think they’ve seen me mad have only seen me irritated, irritated is bad enough, you wouldn’t like to see me angry. (apologies to Bruce Banner for the misquote)
10. I have a ridiculous amount of patience for things that interest me, and not very much at all for things that don’t, which is why I can spend long hours working on the little details in pictures of people, and can spend up to an entire minute looking at a picture of a building.
© 2015, Tim Boothby. All rights reserved.